lundi 29 décembre 2014

How do I save the web service response to the same excel sheet I extracted the data from?

For example, the given sample HP Flights SampleAppData.xls and using the CreateFlightOrder, we can link the data to the test functions and get a OrderNumber and Price response from the Web Service. And in the SampleAppData.xls Input tab, we can see that there is a empty column of OrderNumber.


So here is my question, is there any ways that I can take the OrderNumber response and fill the empty column in SampleAppData.xls?


My point to do this is because, let's say I have many test cases to do and will take days, and today I do this certain test and I would need the result of today for the next day's test. Although I know that the responses are saved in the result but it beats the point of automation if I am required to check the response for each and every test cases?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire