mercredi 31 décembre 2014

How to test excel's formula with ruby?

I am trying to test an xlsx file which has a lot of formulas. I tried roo's set function but it only change the current cell's value but don't eval other cells' formula which depend on the modified cell. Is there any way I can modify a cell and see its effect on other cells in ruby?


I tried other gems but they can only read or create a new excel file but not modify an existing excel file. Does anybody know anything in ruby that can help me modify excel in memory and re-eval the formulas which doesn't necessarily write to the hard drive.


Another question is about roo, if its set function can only change a cell's value without affecting any other cells even in the memory, then what can we use it for?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire