mardi 28 juillet 2015

ember.js vs angular.js performance testing

I am trying to make an intranet based JavaScript App which can receive and submit data via API. However, my issue is the server also accessed remotely and performance is very poor.

Due to processes within the company they will only be accessing my app through a web browser on the server itself via Remote Desktop. Because of this there are constraints on performance which need to be considered, so I am querying as to what is the most suitable low-overhead and high-performing JS framework to use.

I have studied the following finding ( http://ift.tt/1KuGzG6 ), however still I am not sure which JavaScript framework to choose or even use any JavaScript framework at all.

So I am interested to know, what is a proper way to test the performance of angular.js vs ember.js vs raw JS?

What sort of tools are available to use for performance testing? What my test cases should be?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire