jeudi 30 juillet 2015

URL is creating correctly but result isn't successful

I am creating a script that is hitting a URL and logging it in db (a hit on a url is recorded by the developer in db). Via "Test Script recorder" i have performed the below mentioned things

  1. I recorded the login mechanism
  2. I hit the URL that is required to be hit ( each URL just varies with a number)

Now i have run this script by changing the recorded script with these things

  1. I have done ${Number} to that URL number to be hit and through CSV_Data Config have provided a CSV file
  2. For each URL its working fine and creating URL correctly

The issue is its not giving an error on Jmeter side. URL is correctly being made on Jmeter side, if i click through browser the hit is taken (and logged), but not through Jmeter.

Since URL is being made correctly why isn't it hitting from jmeter? I am confused on this part, please guide

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire