lundi 27 juillet 2015

symfony : install and run behat on windows

I am trying to setup behat in my symfony2 application running locally on windows 8.

I have updated my composer, set up a behat.yml at the root and with phpStorm I am trying to launch behat. I get the following error :

bin/behat Cannot run program "D:\Divers\Programmation\Web\foodmeup.dev\bin\behat" (in directory "D:\Divers\Programmation\Web\foodmeup.dev"): CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 application

If I run from the command line outside phpStorm I get:

'behat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

If I run the file from the vendor directory right from the command line:

'"@php_bin@"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Does someone have an idea of what I could do ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire