mercredi 27 avril 2016

Automation - Interactive Services Detection

Have a bit of a problem. Im using Jenkins on a VM to run some automation tests.

The goal is to have zero human interaction so I can literally just run the Jenkins job and have all the tests run on there own.

However, I'm having a problem with the Interactive Services Detection which pops up when the tests are run. This means it involves human interaction before the tests can run fully. The tests are for testing a website so I want the browser to open and run as if it was being done by a human as it being run headlessly to me isn't the same and wont provide the same results.

I have disabled it but if I disable it, Jenkins will run headlessly which is not what I want.

Never had an issue like this before so if anyone could shine some light on it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire