mardi 26 avril 2016

Testing for a Google Drive wrapper library

I recently wrote a library that wraps Google Drive API for Android. I would like to write some automated tests to make it more reliable and consistent during its evolution.

The library exhibits the same methods of the Google Drive API and returns the same objects. The only difference between this library and the APIs is the flow (in case you are asking why I did this).

For instance, I have a method getMetadata(DriveId driveId) that returns an object of class Metadata. This method is the wrapper for getMetadata() described and explained here.

Ignoring for a moment the fake authentication that I probably should provide in order to execute all the tests, in your opinion, what is the better way to test this kind of library?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire