mardi 26 avril 2016

How to really use PhoneGap with Xcode

I have been searching whole internet but there are tons of outdated things about this issue

I simply have PhoneGap project. some contents

And its working flawlesly when I use the PhoneGap app for my iPhone. Really perfectly!

So I want to really try it and test it before I maybe purchase dev acc. But I don't know how to test it and upload the contents of PhoneGap project (which is nearly basicaly HTML and CSS website) to my iPhone.

I can do it just for my device to send a project from xcode to my iPhone. But it "god damnned!!!" does not look like from the PhoneGap "emulator" or what so ever. This is not right: http://ift.tt/1Tcti72 and this is far beyond working http://ift.tt/1SqKSYH

I can see that there is really some "Gap" and the know how is maybe "well paid" feature. So please how can I simply test the "contents" - app from PhoneGap. Its kind a template and then HTML website.

I see that there is lots of third party websites doing some mojo and magicaly wrap you HTML5 website, but when I wrap it as one of the tutorials above showed..its not what it supose to be. Xcode

And for example the Onsen.io templates are just broken.. Is there any working tutorial how to put PhoneGap project to iPhone through Xcode? for testing?

Hint: Adobe does not allows me to make an app without signing key..so.I cannot even test it. And even if...its an APK. file and that I cannot run either..useless.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire