lundi 25 avril 2016

Null Service while running JUnit test with Spring

I am developing a JUnit test into a Spring Controller, the Controller calls a bunch of Services. My JUnit test code is above:

@RunWith(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class)
@ContextConfiguration(classes = {WebApplicationConfiguration.class, DatabaseConfiguration.class, ServiceConfiguration.class})
@WebAppConfiguration 
    public class ProcessFileControllerTest {

        private MockMvc mockMvc;


        @Test
        public void getPageTest() throws Exception{
            final ProcessFileController controller = new ProcessFileController();
            SecurityHelperUtility.setupSecurityContext("user", "pass", "ROLE_ADMIN");
            mockMvc = standaloneSetup(controller).build();

            mockMvc.perform(get(URI.create("/processFile.html")).sessionAttr("freeTrialEmailAddress", "")).andExpect(view().name("processFile"));
        }

When I run the JUnit test, I get a NullPointerExcelption when I call this particular line of code of my ProcessFileController.java

final Company company = companyService.getCompanyByUser(userName);

I can see that the Serviceis Null.

In my ProcessFileController.java the Service is being declared as:

@Autowired private CompanyService companyService;

Any clue? Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire