mardi 26 avril 2016

RN mock dismissKeyboard module

In my RN application I am importing the following module:

const dismissKeyboard = require('dismissKeyboard'); /
import dismissKeyboard from 'dismissKeyboard';

When running tests I get the following error:

Error: Cannot find module 'dismissKeyboard'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:339:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:290:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:367:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:16:19)
    at Object.<anonymous> (InputAccessory.js:12:25)
    at Module._compile (module.js:413:34)
    at loader (/Users/user/dev/app/node_modules/babel-register/lib/node.js:126:5)

I have tried with sinon:

  before(() => {
    sinon.stub('dismissKeyboard', () => {});
  });

and also with mockey:

mockery.enable();
mockery.mock('dismissKeyboard', () => null) /
mockery.registerMock('dismissKeyboard', () => null)

But I still get the same error.

Any suggestions? The dismissKeyboard module is shipped with RN, but somehow being required separately. I am using mocha.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire