vendredi 29 avril 2016

Selenium - ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command [clickAt]

I'm trying to export selenium IDE test to Eclipse with JUnit but I get:

"ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command [clickAt]"

I now about some limitations in Selenium IDE:

(ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command [addSelection |])

  • but I hoping that someone can help me with that command "clickAt" because only "click" doesn't work for me :/

I need to dropdown list and choose from it:

<div id="select2-result-label-12" class="select2-result-label" role="option"> <span class="select2-match"></span> THOMSON </div>

ID is changing dynamically, soo I used class to get it and "contain", like this:

    driver.findElement(By.xpath("//div[@class='select2-result-label'[contains(@text, 'THOMSON')]")).click();

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire