mercredi 28 juin 2017

Can't able to locate an element using appium?

I was trying to select a particular element in my mobile app to enter mobile number.in my app i have done all other works..but i can't able to locate my Mobile number field to enter Mobile number. currently it was performing the click operation on to a country code spinner prefix to my mobile number field..

The input field in my app is given below

enter image description here

The UI automator view is given below

enter image description here

The codes i tried are

 driver.findElement(By.xpath("//android.widget.EditText[@text='Mobile Number']")).sendKeys("8129497946");

and

driver.findElement(By.xpath("//android.widget.EditText[contains(@resource-id,'ext-element-65')']")).sendKeys("8129497946");

any solutions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire