lundi 26 juin 2017

Sandbox User Login - Invalid Address

Basically I was trying to purchase subscription with developer mode certificates using Sandbox account details. Up to now I have used around 100 times same Sandbox user details and it was worked perfectly.

But from last 2 to 3 days its not get able to success in making purchase. At the end of purchase, I was getting following kind of dialog box then after no success in purchase.

Still application was not live in market so I can't use real apple account for making purchase so I was using sandbox user details for testing purpose. Subscription as well normal product purchase also not working with same reason.

So what is running wrong in this? Please share some idea regarding this.

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire