mercredi 28 juin 2017

Is there a way to properly experiment with Solr field-types?

I'm working with Solr for a basic search engine, and I've created a couple different fieldTypes that include various filters and tokenizers in their analyzer chains.

However, I'm finding it very difficult to assess how these components of the chain interact and when I query in the Solr Admin, I consistently get different results than I expect-- with no clue as to why.

Is there a way to see what a phrase like education:"x university" is being transformed into when I type it in the q section of the Admin?

Also, when the phrase goes through the chain can it be transformed into multiple things that are all searched or is it just a single modified phrase?

Thanks for any help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire