mardi 29 octobre 2019

Authorize a user to access Secure Azure Test Site

I'm setting up UI test tool (cypress.io) to test our new webapp UI, but the test environments are secured using Microsoft's Azure AD to allow access to the test site.

The issue is I need to authorize a test user via cypress to have access via AD to be able to direct to the test site.

I've got a test user with access to the test site, but I'm unsure how I go about doing this with the Azure APIS. I'm brand new to Azure.

My though process would be something like this -

  • In Cypress use the BeforeAll to call an api to authorize my user
  • Set the localstorage/cookie with the credentials
  • navigate to test site
  • Start UI test

How to I go about authorizing my test user to access the AD controlled test site.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire