mardi 27 octobre 2020

DetoxRunTimeError: Detox instance has not been initialized: There was an error on attempt to call detox.init()

I am able to get detox running with a fresh project. However, in an existing project I am running into the following. It works for other team members and in CI so I am really confused what is going on here. Please let me know what other information I can provide.

  DetoxRuntimeError: Detox instance has not been initialized
    HINT: There was an error on attempt to call detox.init()
      4 | describe('', () => {
      5 |   beforeEach(async () => {
    > 6 |     await device.reloadReactNative();
        |                  ^
      7 |   });
      8 |
      9 |   afterAll(async () => {
      at MissingDetox.throwError (../node_modules/detox/src/utils/MissingDetox.js:67:11)
    ```

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire