mercredi 28 octobre 2020

possible way to run actual application

I am making a testing scenarios using Ogurets framework which is cucumber + gherking combination. The tests are for Flutter application written in Dart language.

I recently figured out that test driver does not execute actual app. For example in my case:

I have and app where is a Login feature. After navigating to Logout and clicking on it, app does not return the login screen(it does back-end work though), but when I execute actual app through main.dart file and not using Ogurets configuration everything works as expected.

So I was wondering,

Is there any possible way to execute actual app during testing scenario? Lets say It can execute release version of the app.

Not sure if it makes sense.

Thx for possible tips

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire