jeudi 29 octobre 2020

DetoxRuntimeError: Detox instance has not been initialized - Error on attempt to call detox.init()

I am unable to get detox working on a project, however it works fine on CI and on my colleagues computer. I am also able to get detox working on a fresh project, so I am unsure what the issue could be. We are all using the same build scripts, same version of node, however I am unable to figure out where the issue lies or how to diagnose it further.

DetoxRuntimeError: Detox instance has not been initialized
    HINT: There was an error on attempt to call detox.init()
      4 | describe('', () => {
      5 |   beforeEach(async () => {
    > 6 |     await device.reloadReactNative();
        |                  ^
      7 |   });
      8 |
      9 |   afterAll(async () => {
      at MissingDetox.throwError (../node_modules/detox/src/utils/MissingDetox.js:67:11)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire