samedi 2 mai 2015

Jest minimal report on Windows 8.1

I just ran jest on one test file containing multiple tests inside.

This is the output I see whenever I run the jest command: Using Jest CLI v0.4.0 Waiting on 1 test... PASS src\__tests__\index-tests.js (1.107s) 1 test passed (1 total) Run time: 1.36s ----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------| File | % Stmts |% Branches | % Funcs | % Lines | ----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------| ----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------| All files | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100 | ----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|-----------|

(no detailed report of what tests actually succeeded). Whenever a test fails I would only see that one and not a detailed report - for example 2 out of 3 tests passed.

How can I make jest use a more verbose mode?

P.S. I tried using 'setupTestFrameworkScriptFile' option and using a script file to set jasmine.VERBOSE = true, but it seems like it has no effect on the output.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire