vendredi 8 mai 2015

Visual Studio 2012 doesn't find test from a project

I know that this question has been answered here, Visual Studio 2013 doesn't discover unit tests , and I also have search at many forums, but after 6 hours, I still have found a solution for this.

In a solution with several project I have some test classes in almost all projects. Test are done with the library Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting (10.0) of Microsoft. I also have Resharped installed. Since today I can't execute test method from a class. The tests of the other class are being executed right, but in one class are not being executed anymore.

If I execute test with Resharper I get this message error: Inconclusive: Test wasn't run.

If I disable Resharper and execute test with VS I don't get any message error, but test doesn't execute.

I have checked all these solutions but not any of them work:

Disable Resharper Clear test cache Remove temp directory from my system drive Enable/Disable shadow-copy To check that the directory of the project is not shared. To delete .suo file from solution

And tests of this .dll not yet work.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire