jeudi 6 février 2020

Android Espresso testing using Kotlin trying to iterate through ChipGroup

My app has ChipGroups with individual Chips inside. (Documentation) and (Description)

What I want to do is to use Espresso libraries in Android to test the functionality of these components. I want to click on the Chips, especially their close buttons, to delete them and check that they were actually removed, etc. I have not been able to find information about iterating over ChipGroups like with using the foreach. The methods like Espresso.onView() or .perform() are missing this functionality. The closest I have come is seeing information on RecyclerViews and ListViews.

I have looked at the documentation here and the cheatsheet among others. Any idea what I ought to do to test these components?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire