mardi 11 février 2020

Automated testing tools which are supported to shadow DOM?

The project I was working on use the Google polymer framework that create shadow DOM elements. When trying to create automated test using Selenium I was stuck, As the Selenium tool was not able to find elements under the shadow DOM. I found JavascriptExecutor can use as a solution.But Its also leads to errors.I am looking for Automated testing tool Like selinium but which are work with shadow DoM without occurring problems.I am new to testing field.This is my first project in Automated testing I waste lot of days on selenium.So I Decide to move another testing software. I Hope with your Experience you can recommend me some Automated testing tool and advise for me which I can do this I kind of situation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire