mercredi 12 février 2020

Can I restore Test Cases/Test Suite I accidentally deleted from Azure DevOps

We are using Scrum and in last Sprint (Sprint2) I manually run some test cases with success. We just started new Sprint3 and I first created new test suite for Sprint3. Then I noticed there is also possibility to copy test plan and I tried to copy Test Suite 2 for Test Suite 3. After that I somehow had two test suites for Sprint3 and I deleted another of those. Then I tried to check what was tested in Sprint2 but now those successfull test cases are not in Test Suite 2 anymore. Do you know if there is a way to return to previous state or somehow restore the tests that I already run. Our testing is manual and Test Cases are linked to Product Backlog Items.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire