vendredi 7 février 2020

How to make a test that executes all Boost unit tests

Say I have several files with Boost unit tests: test1.cc, test2.cc... ...

Each with a:

BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE (test1)
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE(test_something)
    ...
    BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE(test_something_else)
BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE_END ()

My CMake then creates an executable for each of the cc files and I can execute the resulting binary for the tests.

Is there a way to create another file called execute_all_tests.cc, which does an include of all the other test*.cc and calls them, so that the binary of this program can execute all of them at once?

I have seen this: https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/libs/test/doc/html/utf/user-guide/runtime-config/run-by-name.html

But it's for terminal. What I want is an executable that calls all the tests.

Thanks for your help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire