lundi 10 février 2020

Postman test that returned json array has correct values

I have this return value from my API

["A", "B", "C"]

And I'm trying to get postman to check that the values are found.

pm.test("Successful GET request", function () {
    var jsonData = pm.response.json()

    var expectedJsonBody = ['A','B','C']
    var ev = JSON.stringify(expectedJsonBody)

    pm.expect(jsonData).to.be.oneOf(ev)
});

I get an error saying

AssertionError: expected '["A","B","C"]' to be an array

I have tried

pm.expect(jsonData).to.eql('["A", "B", "C"]')

And it works but it has to be exact. If returns returned is ["B", "C", "A"], this test fails.

I have also tried

pm.expect(jsonData.value).to.eql(ev)
pm.expect(jsonData).to.eql(ev)

How can I just compare the values are all found?

Thanks. Desmond

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire