vendredi 7 février 2020

What can I assert in this method?

I have absolutely no idea what I can assert or verify in this method. I have two tests written so far which provide 100% coverage, one hits the break and another throws HttpClientErrorException which is caught by the catch. Any ideas much appreciated, I'm currently looking into ways of verifying my log statements but not sure if this is the correct approach..

public void putDataSomewhere(Doc doc) {
        for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++) {
            try {
                OAuth2RestTemplate restTemplate = aUtil.create3RestTemplate(props);
                restTemplate.postForEntity(props.getUrl(), doc.toJSONString(), String.class);
                log.info("Document [{}] successfully uploaded to Archive", doc.getKey());
                break;
            } catch (HttpClientErrorException | HttpServerErrorException e) {
                log.error("Attempt [{}] failed to send document properties [{}] to Archive", i+1, doc.getKey());
            }
        }
    }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire