mardi 31 octobre 2017

How to keep only Alpha version on Play store

My android app is live on Google Play. The latest version is 22. I had not used alpha and beta testing so far. Now App Owner said that Unpublish app from app store So that nobody that can view app any platform PC, mobile etc.

He said only selective people can view this app. So I decided Alpha testing using Google plus community. But problem is that if I unpublish app, Link of Alpha testing is not showing the app in play store for newly added users in the community even they become the tester. It's only working Users who have downloaded the app. If I republish app then it is working for ALL.

So my main question is How does Alpha testing possible for new users of google plus community without publishing App?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire