mercredi 25 octobre 2017

Power Cycling Task Automation with Python

I was recenetly given a project to create a stand alone program that administer power cycling task automation using Python with a mac and then verify the plugged in devices.

The program is straight forward- It would sleep, restart, or hybernate the device for however many times you wish and after each cycle it would check all the devices that are plugged in and make sure everything is still plugged in properly.

For example, I would have the program sleep and wake my machine 5 times. First the program would take a "snapshot" of what devices are plugged into the machine and then after each sleep and wake the progam would take another "snapshot" and compare it to the original to verify all devices.

I am not really a python professional or Mac guy so I am kind of unsure of where to start here. So any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire