mercredi 25 octobre 2017

Is there any way to revert Clipboard when getting the error OpenClipboard Failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401D0 (CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPEN))

I have seen other threads on this that pertain to WPF but not to tests or general use. My question is if there is a way to revert to behavior of default Clipboard behavior. I literally rebooted my machine and did nothing but a single test in visual studio that works for others but not for me. I believe it was due to installing 3D Clipboard and I am fine with uninstalling and reverting but I am curious if there is a way to tell clipboard options to go back to default behaviors. Or else see what is using it. I have never had this problem and was curious if anyone else has had similar issues.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire