lundi 27 mai 2019

Can't load context for Test

For some tests, I need to use prod-context and test-context. But Spring can't find my context.

I've tried to put context in a different location, also tried to upload context with various loader.

I have my context in the resources classpath.

Entities-src-test-java-Dao-test1
                -resources-META-INF-spring

My full path is C:\Git\Application\Entities\src\test\resources\META-INF\spring

When I try, for example

public class test1{
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext ctx = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("test-beans.xml");
...

or

@ContextConfiguration("file:/C://Git/Application/Entities/src/test/resources/META-INF/spring/test-beans.xml")
public class test1{
...

Or other various... I got error

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [test-beans.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [test-beans.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

If I start that class in debugger and check System.getProperty("user.dir") I will see C:\Git\Application or new File(".").getAbsolutePath(); shows me C:\Git\Application\.

How to solve that?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire