dimanche 26 mai 2019

Is there a way to generate EvoSuite tests with the same inputs on multiple methods?

I am trying to generate unit tests on-the-fly for multiple Java methods that have similar input dimensions, run each method through the same set of inputs, and clean the tests up after I have run them.

The methods I will be looking are guaranteed to have the same input shape - this includes both statics and parameters, and is checked by both type and number of inputs.

I have been looking at EvoSuite as a tool to do this, as it seems to be the most well-developed tool for automated test generation.

This would be used for a system to capture and compare I/Os of similar methods, but I need some form of automated test case generation to help reduce the amount of interaction required by a user. I have looked into EvoSuite as a useful tool for unit test generation - this could give a large subset of test input cases.

It seems like I would need to run EvoSuite from the command-line, which would require me to spawn multiple difference processes. There is a -seed option which allows me to select a specific seed to choose from, but I am unsure on whether or not it will generate the same set of inputs for multiple methods.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire