dimanche 27 septembre 2020

Run a Program against Some test cases

I am making a Competitive Coding Website. I want to run a program against some test cases whenever the user clicks on the Submit button.
For Example: Running a C++ program against some test cases to validate the user has solved the problem correctly. (like in HackerRank)

My Requirements are :

  • test cases (i.e. data used to test solutions), consisting of:
    • input data,
    • reference output data,
    • judge program (the component responsible for determining the correctness of the test case
      solution)

I came Through Sphere Engine Problems API(https://docs.sphere-engine.com/problems/api/overview-version-4) which Solves this issue but it's very costly to afford.
Are there any Alternative to Sphere-Engine API or any other method that I can implement ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire