lundi 28 septembre 2020

Shared test resources across modules

In my project I currently have the following structure:

Project:

|->module1

|->module2

|->module3

|->src

The project code i.e. the code in src folder depends on all 3 modules. Both module2 and module3 depend on module1 (module1 is basically a bunch of sanity check code utilised wherever needed) and module3 depends on module2.

There are some test resource files that are needed for both module2's and module3's testing as well as for the tests in project's src.

My module2 is basically a utility that parses an input json file and translates them in to UDF classes and module3 takes those objects and handles the processing on them.

I haven't found a solution online for a structure like mine.

P.S. I am also open to suggestions about my overall project structure, if that will simplify things.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire