mercredi 30 septembre 2020

Testcafe process fails to end when using reporters

I have observed that whenever I run my automated script along with reporter, the test runs through successfully but the testcafe process does not end. After closing the application browser the testcafe run window never closes. This happens only when run command includes reporter details like 'testcafe chrome RegressionTestHappyFlows/calculatePremium_ShortTermTravelInsurance.ts --env=Test_English_ET --reporter html:TestRun.html'.

If I remove the reporter details from the command then the testcafe process ends properly as expected. I have tried with testcafe-reporter-html(version : 1.4.6) and also with multiple-cucumber-html-reporter(version : 1.18.0). In both cases I face the same issue. Testcafe version that I am using is 1.9.1

Could some one please help and suggest me a solution.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire