jeudi 6 février 2020

enter image description hereRunnable jar is not executing from the command line [The same test cases are working in eclipse][3]

can somebody tell me what's wrong here ,

Here is what happening :- 1. I have 6 scripts , all are running fine in eclipse but when i make it runnable jar ( using eclipse ), 1 fails and 5 skip

Below is the CMD output Command line suite Total tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Skips: 5

Configuration Failures: 1, Skips: 1

  1. My main class import org.testng.TestNG;

public class TestRunner {

static TestNG testNg ;
public static void main(String[] args) {
    testNg= new TestNG();
    testNg.setTestClasses(new Class[] {LoginPageTest.class});
    testNg.run();
}

}

  1. My eclipse output Command line suite

    Total tests run: 5, Passes: 5, Failures: 0, Skips: 0

  2. I tried by hard coding everything though the result is same.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire