jeudi 6 février 2020

Failed npm test at create-react-app. TypeError: fsevents is not a function. Does anybody have an idea what to do with it?

I create my react app on localhost. Trying to run npm test and get automatically following error. Do you have an idea what to do with it?

TypeError: fsevents is not a function
    at new FSEventsWatcher (/Users/Libko/Desktop/My_projects/hackernews/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/lib/FSEventsWatcher.js:162:20)
    at createWatcher (/Users/Libko/Desktop/My_projects/hackernews/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:1052:23)
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at HasteMap._watch (/Users/Libko/Desktop/My_projects/hackernews/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:1230:44)
    at /Users/Libko/Desktop/My_projects/hackernews/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:517:21
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at asyncGeneratorStep (/Users/Libko/Desktop/My_projects/hackernews/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:193:24)
    at _next (/Users/Libko/Desktop/My_projects/hackernews/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:213:9)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire