jeudi 11 juin 2020

Appium iOS isn't able to identify element even it is available in DOM

I'm using Appium Inspector to locate and identify elements. In the screenshot below you can see the dotView element exists for the current projects but not for the 'issues' as marked in red. As per developer, the code is supposed to reflect the dotView element in both the cases but Appium seems to not identify it.

Another problem is that even If I try to verify the dotView element for the current projects in my tests then my test fails to locate the dotView element which is very strange as Appium inspector can identify so why can't my test?

I have faced similar problem second time that's why posting it here in case anyone has any suggestions.

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire