lundi 15 juin 2020

Gatling, testing concurrency issues

We have a concurrency issue in our system. This one occurs mainly during burst load through our API from an external system and is not reproducible manually.

So I would like to create a Gatling test to 1) reproduce it whenever I want and 2) check that we have solved the issue.

1) I am done for the first point. I have created two requests checking for the status 201 and I run them with many users.

2) This issue allow the creation of two resources with the same unique value. The expected behaviour is to have one that is created and the others should fail with the status 409. But I have no idea on how we can check that any of the request, but at least once, complete with 201 while all the others are failing with 409.

Can we do a kind of post-check on all requests with Gatling ?

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire