mardi 9 juin 2020

How to best report results of hardware metrics in Jenkins?

I am testing some hardware using a physical testing appliance and controlling the appliance via REST calls using Python. I have set up Jenkins to run the Python tests using shell commands on a server. The Python tests report various hardware performance metrics (which I can put in XML format) and I simply want to report these metrics (integer and floating point values) in Jenkins in a nice report. What is the best way to go about this? My tests are not necessarily pass/fail at this point, I just need the hardware testing data in Jenkins so that I can graph that at some point and see trends as I change different things on the hardware and the software that runs on the hardware.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire