jeudi 27 août 2015

is there a testing tool for Linux shell such as Selenium for the web?

I look for a tool in Linux for to make the test in easy form as selenium.

Because you can get a record file of any session with Selenium Firefox extension, and the method is only press the record button in the extension and make the actions in the web.

I tried with Cucumber, but the job mates (from support) hate to learn a new language for to make a testing cases...they prefer a boring spreadsheet to fill manually...

And I have to confess something, it's embarrassing...I thought or imagined that ttyrec "the magical tool" can record the shell session and later I can replay the actions with the record file...but it is like as "ascii film"...I feel a bit silly...sorry.

Then, I look for a tool more or less to "ttyrec" but it is as "selenium for to shell".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire