mercredi 26 août 2015

Not able to Relaunch the Selndroid for Hybrid app When app is crashed

I am Automating a Hybrid Android app. I am using testng with Dataprovider for this testing where in I am reading the test cases from an excel sheet.

My goal is to execute each test case and get the pass/fail result. The scenario that I under went is: Let's say I have 2 test cases in excel file, While executing the first test case, the selendroid is launched successfully and test is running, suddenly in middle app got crashed and that test failed(But don't know whether selendroid is stopped here or not). But for the second time, I am expecting selendroid should launch(From the front end what i should see) the app a fresh and perform the second test.

But the actual result I got is an error sating "Error in launching selendroid"

Could somebody help me why Selendroid is not launching second time and could somebody help how to resolve this problem.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire