jeudi 27 août 2015

Javascript Testing framework similar to dojo DOH

Is there any framework in javascript similar to dojo DOH?

I am looking for testing framework which is browser-based like dojo DOH, it provide support for both browsers and JS runtime environment.

In simple words, I am looking for:

A simple browser-based graphical front end and runner file.

Why I am looking for other Testing unit instead of dojo DOH?

Dojo DOH come with complete package of DOJO, so if I develop an application in dojo then it good to use dojo DOH. Suppose I develop an application in other frameworks like Angular, Backbone etc.

Then only to test application I have to add complete dojo package with my application. (Please correct me if I am wrong, this assumption was made as per my experience on dojo)

Please guide me, if there is a possibility to test application using dojo DOH without adding complete dojo package.

Thanks Help!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire