mardi 24 novembre 2015

How to record test cases with robotframework?

I recently started using robotframework with the selenium2Library. I haven't tested using Selenium before but I know it is possible to record tests using Selenium. In RobotFramework it says it is not possible. I mean even for a simple login test, I need to hardcode the test, specifying the id of username, password and submit button.

However, is there any way whereby I could record these tests using robotframework? Say like clicking on a text box, entering a string and then clicking on "submit" button. I mean, it should be able to record this and automatically generate the test case source code instead of having me to write the test cases. Is this possible with robotframework or any external library that it supports?

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire