lundi 30 novembre 2015

Rails Minitest for rescue_from InvalidAuthenticityToken in ApplicationController

Hey I am currently using the minitest framework that is built into rails. Trying to test some methods in my ApplicationController around protect_from_forgery and recovering from InvalidAuthenticityToken exceptions. For reference my ApplicationController looks like:

  class ApplicationController < ActionController::Base

      # Prevent CSRF attacks by raising an exception.
      # For APIs, you may want to use :null_session instead.
      protect_from_forgery with: :exception

      rescue_from ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken, with: :handle_invalid_token

     def access_denied(exception)
       redirect_to root_path, :alert => exception.message
     end

      protected

        def handle_invalid_token
          flash[:alert] = I18n.translate('devise.failure.invalid_token')
          redirect_to new_user_session_path
        end
   end

I am looking for away to test both the rescue_from ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken and the protect_from_forgery with: :exception methods. Is it possible to mock some of these things up with minitest, forgive me for my experience is limited to just basic model/controller/view testing.

Not much here but figured i would include the class for my ApplicationControllerTest

require 'test_helper'

class ApplicationControllerTest < ActionController::TestCase

  test 'invalid access token' do

  end

end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire