dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Regular Expression Doesn not working properly

I am trying to increase security on Email/Password input fields using regular expressions but I am having bad time because I cannot find what I am doing wrong. So basically I'm creating 2 variables where I'm storing my Regex pattern and after that I want to use jquery to catch the submit button and when .on('click') if there is added correct information by users to redirect them to next page for example. I have been testing my regular expression and they are matching my requirements - they are returning true for Email/Password after testing with .test(). Here is my code example of what I am trying to build:

  var userValidation = /^[\w-]+@[\w-]+\.[A-Za-z_-]{2,4}$/;
  var passValidation = /((?=.*d)(?=.*[a-z])(?=.*[A-Z]).{8,15})/gm;
  console.log(userValidation.test('test@gmail.com')); // testing
  console.log(passValidation.test('12345678Kksad')); // testing

Actual code which I am trying to run

$('.button').on('click', function(){
        if ($('#user') === userValidation && $('#pass') === passValidation){
            window.location.replace("http://ift.tt/gbk8l4");
        }else{
            console.log('not working properly');
        }
    })

Every time when I enter email and password in both input fields it returning the else statement does not matter if the information is correct or not according my regular expressions.

Any suggestions ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire