lundi 30 novembre 2015

Protractor Test Cases by sending key to md-auto-complete in Angular material

I want to send a key to the md-autocomplete but I am not able to send key into text field , Find code below

HTML:

 <md-autocomplete md-selected-item="selectedItem" md-search-text="searchText" md-items="item in getMatches(searchText)" md-item-text="item.display">
      <span id="xyz" md-highlight-text="searchText">{{item.display}}</span>
    </md-autocomplete>

Protractor code :

  it('checking my test case', function() {
    browser.get('http://localhost:8080/#/home');

    var inputSearchTextBox = element(by.id("xyz"));
    inputSearchTextBox.sendKeys('Boston , us , 02120');
  });

I am getting below error :

Test checking my test case
   Message:
     NoSuchElementError: No element found using locator: By.id("xyz")
   Stacktrace:
     NoSuchElementError: No element found using locator: By.id("xyz")

Angular Material Link :

ms-AutoComplete Link

Is there any way I can send key to md-autocomplete tag text field

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire