lundi 30 novembre 2015

Laravel 5.1 PHPUnit - press() gives me 'Unreachable field ""'

When trying to call the press() method, I always get

InvalidArgumentException: Unreachable field ""

at that line.

According to the docs:

"Press" a button with the given text or name.

My method: press('Create') and my button is <button class="btn btn-lg btn-primary" type="submit" name="submit">Create</button>. I have also tried to use the name with the same result.

I have also tried submitForm('Create') which works, but then seeInDatabase('employees', ['email' => 'john@email.com']) always fails.

Unable to find row in database table [employees] that matched attributes [{"email":"john@email.com"}].

Here is my full method

public function testExample()
{

  $this->actingAs(\App\Employee::where('username', 'grant')->first())
    ->visit('/employees/create')
    ->type('john', 'username')
    ->type('1234', 'password')
    ->type('john@email.com', 'email')
    ->submitForm('Create')
    ->seeInDatabase('employees', ['email' => 'john@email.com'])
    ->see('Employee Directory');
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire