jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Is posible to scrollToElement() with Swift when UI Testing in Xcode 7.0.1?

I just started doing some UI Testing with Swift in Xcode 7 (7.0.1) and have one think to resolve in order to continue testing.

My app have a Table View with a lot of cells, and I want to Tap in one cell that is not visible; at this moment the workarround I have is to SwipeUp() and then tap at the cell when is visible.

It works, but is not efficient, because there is a chance that when I SwipeUP() the cell I want to Tap won't be visible, for Swiping to much, and can't Tap at the cell.

I need to Scroll instead of swipe.

If anyone have links of resources about Swift for UI Testing so I can continue reading I'll be really grateful.

Cheers, Chino.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire