jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Testing statefull apps

I want to test hiding and unhiding of an entry. I conduct the following tests in Mojolicious t/basic.t:

my $t = Test::Mojo->new('AdminApi');
$t->get_ok('/publications/hide/1');
$t->get_ok('/read/publications/meta')->content_unlike(qr/Paper with id 1:/i);
$t->get_ok('/read/publications/meta/1')->content_like(qr/Cannot find entry id: 1/i);

$t->get_ok('/publications/unhide/1');
$t->get_ok('/read/publications/meta')->content_like(qr/Paper with id 1: <a href/i);
$t->get_ok('/read/publications/meta/1')->content_unlike(qr/Cannot find entry id: 1/i);

My problem is that the two lines '/publications/hide/1' and '/publications/unhide/1' do not hide and unhide the entry. The state of the entry remains untouched.

If I repeat the steps manually in the browser everything works well. For the obvious reasons I want to have it automated with the tests. How to do this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire