vendredi 24 mai 2019

Mimic user interactions in JavaScript applications

I have created the same application in three different JavaScript front-end frameworks:

  1. Angular
  2. Vue
  3. React

I would like to test performance of these applications, but I would also like to mimic user interactions:

  • clicking buttons
  • mimic a user typing something in an input
  • submitting forms
  • scrolling (down a list)

I would like to have some kind of test framework or library where I can say something like this:

  • clickButton('buttonId')
  • wait(5000)
  • fillInput('inputId','input')
  • wait(2000)
  • clickButton('buttonId')
  • clickElement('elementId')

and so on.

Are there any frameworks or libraries that can do this, preferably something easy to use/implement.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire